To all authors, publishers, and publicists
Hungover Fiction Lover generally posts full book reviews, various literary musings fit to my own segment called Bookish Banter, and other book related content. I am happy to review books but I have a few preferences and restrictions.
- Young Adult
- Literary Fiction
- Science Fiction
Not Mentioned above but Accepted If Further Discussed
- Graphic Novels
- Historical Fiction
- Middle Grade
- Creative Non-Fiction
Genres Typically Not Accepted
Note to Self Published Authors:
I would be glad to review any self published work that fits the guidelines of my preferred genres as long as it has been professionally edited.
Submitting a Book for Review:
- Please email email@example.com if you would like your book to be considered for review.
- Include your name, book title, short synopsis, and any other important contact information I should know about.
- If the title sent in for review has not been released yet, please include a release date OR a projected release date.
- Once I receive a request, I will get back to you in a timely fashion.
- Any Print or Hardcover Copy
- Galley Copies
- PDF files
- I do not accept ebooks
In my reviews I include: the synopsis/summary of the book (either pulled from Goodreads or put in my own words), cover image, personal thoughts encompassing my honest opinion, and my final rating.
Every review I whip up is 100% honest and thus is not guaranteed to be positive. Whether or not I receive an ARC has no influence on my personal opinion. My opinions are mine and mine alone. I have found that not all book bloggers and reviewers can find time to review accepted books but that is always a priority at Hungover Fiction Lover.
Although I don't have any author interviews featured on my blog for the time being, I am more than willing to feature an author interview and host book tours. If I cannot host, I'd be just as happy participating in or promoting another hosted blog tour.
For more contact information, visit my Contact Me page.