Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hung up with Hungover Fiction Lover #1

Hung up with Hungover Fiction Lover is my new weekly segment that I will be posting every Sunday to wrap up the week. Or at least I'll attempt to post every Sunday. So yeah.

New Trailer for Nicholas Sparks 'The Best of Me' dropped yesterday!

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle, to be released August 12th, has me skeptical.

August 14th is a big day for Stephanie Perkins fans! Go out and buy your copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After when it hits shelves everywhere!

If you like paranormal/horror/thrillers, make sure you take a look at Amity and Ghost House before they're released later this month.

Enter to Win Divergent on DVD and Blu-ray!  CLOSED

What the eff is with the newest cover of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Seriously, everyone's tweets about it are on point.


New clips from If I Stay.


Laugh out loud worthy article as to why you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Some of My Favorite Blogs This Week






GO CHECK 'EM OUT, THEY'RE PRETTY COOL just saying...

Also, I am now regularly on my other social media sites



Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment