Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hung up with Hungover Fiction Lover #3

Another week, more updates!

The Fault in Our Stars "Red Wheelbarrow" deleted scene.

Bookstores for every book lover to visit in Melbourne, Australia.

Liev Schreiber joins cast of 'The 5th Wave!'

Do you love Shailene Woodley and Theo James? If you do, then check out their new interview for 'Insurgent!'

10 things that happen when you can't put down a book. Preach.

More Amityville Horror coming our way starring Cameron Monaghan and Bella Thorne.

My personal favorite: The 2014 NFL regular season begins on Thursday, September 4th!

Some of My Favorite Blogs This Week

bastilleflaws

Noteworthy Music

The Hardcover Lover

The YA Book Thief

I apologize for being MIA as much as I have been but there will be more posts up on the blog this week. I appreciate the support, patience, and follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment