Thursday, August 7, 2014

Rainbow Readathon & More Update

For anyone that isn't aware, the Rainbow Readathon is taking place right this very moment! I specifically went shopping to find books for this readathon. I read one of those books you guys. One. To get to the point, I just wanted to let you know how much progress I have made and update you on a few minor things. 

During this readathon, we were supposed to read six books, each a different color. I was going to read: Water for Elephants as my red book. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time as my orange book. It's Kind of a Funny Story as my yellow book. I had no green book. The Ocean at the End of the Lane as my blue book. And Four as my purple book except that it isn't purple so after the first three days, I went out and bought a different purple book.

The amount of books I ended up actually reading is "kind of a funny story," to be honest. Of the books listed above, I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. Indecisive. I know. But I have made more headway with this readathon than any other. Also, I swapped out The Ocean at the End of the Lane for The Archived by Victoria Schwab and it was fandabbytastic! That's my best friends version of fantastic, I figured I'd try it out. Next up, I plan on reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas because it's apparently amazeballs.

In other news, I am now releasing my updated contact information. I am wheezing and panting to catch up with the rest of my fellow Goodreads friends as well as managing (playing around with) my new Twitter account! Huzzah!

Anyway, if you'd like to contact me outside of my blog, check out my:
Instagram  
Twitter
Goodreads

Stay tuned for more book reviews coming soon, on here and on my Goodreads page!

How much progress have you made during the rainbow readathon? What all have you read for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment